Beagle / English Toy Spaniel Mixed Breed Dogs
Information and Pictures
Beagle / English Toy Spaniel hybrid puppy (English Speagle)
The English Mastweiler is not a purebred dog. It is a cross between the Beagle and the English Toy Spaniel. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. It is very common for breeders to breed multi-generation crosses.
- ACHC = American Canine Hybrid Club
- DBR = Designer Breed Registry
- DDKC = Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- DRA = Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- IDCR = International Designer Canine Registry®
- American Canine Hybrid Club = English Speagle
- Designer Breed Registry = English Speagle Spaniel
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club = English Speagle Spaniel
- International Designer Canine Registry® = English Speagle