Papillon / Poodle Mixed Breed Dogs
Information and Pictures
Coco the Papi-poo at 6 months old—her owner says, "She has a very good temperament, is very smart and loves her family."
- Papi Poo
- Papi Doodle
The Papi-poo is not a purebred dog. It is a cross between the Papillon and the Poodle. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. It is very common for breeders to breed multi-generation crosses.
- ACHC = American Canine Hybrid Club
- DBR = Designer Breed Registry
- DDKC = Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- DRA = Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- IDCR = International Designer Canine Registry®
- American Canine Hybrid Club = Papi-poo
- Designer Breed Registry = Papi Poo
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club = Papi-poo
- International Designer Canine Registry® = Papipoo
Papipoo puppies, photo courtesy of Ayers Pampered Pets
Coco the Papi-poo as a puppy at 6 months old